Every week, I read a lot. And every week there are a few that I go back to or keep thinking about after I’ve read them. Soooooo, I’m sharing. Hope you enjoy them too.
- This post by Deanne over at My Brown Baby is just a wonderful post about our kids growing up. And it has possibly one of the best quotes I’ve read in a while:
““But, my God, how those dynamics change when our babies mature and those hormones are in full effect and they start smelling themselves and get behind the wheel of their own thoughts and emotions and desires and… pull away.”
Yeah….go read it.
- The photos alone are worth looking at this post by Xanthe Berkeley. But the video at the end…..I really really need to learn how to do that.
- This AMAZING post from Lacey Myers on waiting for and experiencing a miscarriage. Her grace and her faith make this a moving post. I follow her for her photography, but this post was wonderful. In a tearful way.
- This Post from Kelley Moore resonates with me because her daughter, who is allergic to peanuts, is just starting school and the school is NOT peanut free. She worries about the balance between keeping her child safe and being that mom. I have struggled with this so much.
- Ever wonder what those old black and white photos would look like in color? Well this post gives you an idea of a few.
What about you guys? Read anything good this week? Share!!