Yep, I moved it to Monday. It’s a holiday week and just like the work week, this one might be short. Or, I may move it to Mondays anyway( did you know that Randoms used to come on Mondays anyway?) Anyway, here are a few Random Christmas thoughts…..
- I have not finished Christmas shopping. I got C-Dub one gift, but not the ones he asked for. I got him the one I wanted him to have to shut him up. ( more on that later).
- I’m going to play hooky from work tonight to go Christmas shopping today. Yes, I’m grown, I have time off, and I can do that.
- My parents, brother and aunt start arriving on Thursday for the holidays….
- All of the guest bedrooms look like a hurricane hit them.
- Also, my new furniture, which was supposed to be delivered on this past Saturday, was delayed due to a mix up. I can only pray that it gets delivered by Thursday morning…when the above guests are supposed to start arriving.
- I haven’t gottten Pookah a thing…..
- But really, that butt has too many damn toys as it is. And I KNOW that just like last year, everyone else will buy him a ton of stuff….
- My locs are a mess. I need professional help…just this once…..for the Christmas pictures..DUH!!!
- If I happen to come across a coat on sale for Pookah….I might buy it. (see this post if you aren’t in on the secret).
- I will slow down and enjoy my family this Christmas!
If you are one of those folks who will be off for the rest of the week, Merry Christmas to you!