Hey Folks, it’s Random Tuesday!
I’m behind, I have too much to do, and I have to do it all in the next 4 1/2 hours.
But it’s OK. So here we go:
- Pookah has gotten over his ear infections, but has developed seasonal allergies. Not surprising since it’s code orange here in Atlanta.
- Speaking of Pookah, I have no idea why, but he thought waking up at 4 am was a good idea.
- And furthermore since Pookah decided to take a nap in the car on the way to the doctor, he now refuses to take a nap when I really need him to. He’s in his room right now screaming his head off.
- Speaking of which, crying it out has never worked for me. Why am I trying it right now?
- Oh, now he’s talking to Monkey Cole. I hear him giving him kisses.
Ok, randomness off: I was getting ready to type #6, when I heard Pookah say Uh Oh, followed by a big THUMP. And then…a bloodcurling scream.
My heart was in my throat as I reached his room and found him not in his crib, but on the floor. Monkey Cole had fallen and he was trying to go get him.
I was devestated.
Everytime I try something that I’m against, something like this happens.
That crib is on the lowest level. I never thought he would try to jump.
The nurse in me took over and checked for bleeding and broken bones.
When I found none, Mommy Me returned and I just sat there on the floor with my baby and cried and cried and cried.
Finally, he stopped crying just to pat me on the back.
One thing I know for sure….
We need a big boy bed.