I’ve got a whole lot of stuff going on in my head so I’m just going to say that this post is about to be really random.
- I start my new 4 day a week schedule this week. I’m excited, and looking forward to Wednesday which is my day off.
- The Diet is going well. I’ve managed not to cheat…really. Those pita chips and all that Hummus doesn’t count at all….
- I also managed to exercise on Friday. I managed a run/walk/shuffle up and down the hills of my neighborhood. It was…hard but I gave it 30 minutes. I survived and I WILL be doing it again.
- I finally folded the 4 baskets of clothes that have been sitting in my bedroom for 3 weeks.
- I start another photography class next. The macro class was just what I needed to kick start some creativity around here.
- Terry McMillan comes out with a new book tomorrow. She’s one of my favorites and I can’t wait to have something new to read!
- On Friday, I swore I was going to quit the hospital. I was/am tired of fighting with CDub about going, tired of working sometimes 6 days a week. Tired of being beat down when I do go. But.. the put me on call for 8 hours. Then, I got there and for the last 4 hours, I socialized, laughed, and had the best time socializing. I didn’t see the any part of a patient. I tucked the resignation letter right back in my bag. Maybe next time….
- 17 days until SCANDAL. GLADIATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Pinterest…is a time suckage…..
- I am going to watch Orange is the New Black this week…on my day off. 🙂
- I’m going to start on my photo wall this week.
- I’m also going to pick a paint for the front room. Operation make this house mine is in effect.
- Fall weather is coming. I love the cool mornings and warm afternoons.
- But it still isn’t cool enough for a Salted Caramel Mocha or a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Don’t forget about our photo challenge this week, Me Time. Can’t wait to see your submissions!
And I leave you with a few photos from Sunday afternoon at the park. I love Family time………