In approximately 5 days, my Christmas season begins.
In deference to Thanksgiving, i wait until the day after to start my revelry, but I start planning NOW. I’m excited. I’ve overjoyed. It’s Christmas! To tell the truth, Christmas was starting to loose some of it’s luster for me. For me, Christmas was always about family. My moms’ family to be specific. But as we all got older, it seemed that we didn’t all get together at Christmas like we used to. It was like everyone had their own lives. My parents and my brother and C-Dub continued on, but it just wasn’t the same. But low and behold, Pookah came and made Christmas so much FUN! I mean last year, he was only one but the joy, the wonder the fun of watching him at Christmas time revived Christmas for me! Now, I’m sooo excited to get started decorating and planning. The possibilities, the pinning on Pinterest, the tree, the toys, the food, the gifts, the Black Friday sales…..my head is spinning over here. I’m so ready for the Chritmas season to begin!
his was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at allthingsfadra.com.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.