So I’m thinking of doing NaBloPoMo. I’tNational Blog Posting Month where you write a post on your blog everyday. Hmmmmm. Why you might ask? I have no clue. At all. I just got an email and thought, that sounds interesting! I did try NaNoWriMo( National Novel Writing Month) one year, and THAT my friends was a miserable failure. But I think I might actually be able to do this one. Maybe. It will be hard for sure. I don’t have any time to blog now! But I’ve been getting lots of inspiration from around the web on writing and getting to your dreams or life that you want. I know that I love to write. I think I’m pretty OK, but any craft needs practice. And I need practice. But it will be interesting. Plus there are all sorts of prizes for this month and its actually connected to BlogHer this year. I think I might do it. You’ll know on Tuesday. We’ll see. I think my time is up. No? But that’s all I have to say.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at althingsfadra.com.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.