It seems that as soon as I put Pookah in daycare at 8 months, we’ve had issues. So I guess it’s only natural that’s I’m jumpy about tomorrow.
So this past week was busy/stressful. If you read my blog you know why. But just in case you don’t know, Pookah starts a new daycare tomorrow. His third in his short two year life. I’m nervous about it because frankly, what REALLy makes this one different than the rest? They all looked wonderful in the beginning. They all had promise. And then, they all went down hill, or had that ONE big incident that made me say “time to go.” Maybe because this is a smaller classroom? Maybe because it’s not trying to be anything other than daycare at this age? Yes, they are slooooowly going to ttry to teach ABCs and numbers and colors and shapes. Unlike the others who wanted to do it at a fast pace. But I’m not really even concerned about that. What if Pookah doesn’t like it? What if the teacher/teachers turn out to be fake/foolish/mean/crazy? What if they screw my child up in the name of the Lord?(it is a church based daycare). What if they aren’t diligent and he gets into some food and they have to call 911, or they don’t even recognize that he is having an allergic reaction. What if what if what if???????I know I know, I’m just paranoid. Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself. But I just want him to be happy. And safe. And in a great environment. Will that happen? I guess only time will tell.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at allthingsfadra.com.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.