So, I’m taking a page from Nellie and making a post about a lot of little things that are going on, but don’t really deserve their own post.
- My laptop died. I mean I spilled coffee on it and it died. Ironic huh? I have an old computer/laptop at home, but it has Windows Vista on it. Do you realize that the current versions of Photoshop and Lightroom don’t work unless you have Windows 7 and above? So, I can’t edit. I can’t even upload photos. I have been trying to
coerceconvince Cdub to help his wife out and get her a laptop after 5 days without. Hopefully all of my twerkingpleading has worked and I can go to Best Buy tomorrow and get one.
- I did a photo shoot this week for KoKoa Magazine at the Atlanta History Center here in Atlanta. It’s amazing what’s in my city and I don’t know about it. It would be the perfect place for a photoshoot in the spring….
- My Daddy is the most stubborn man in the world. He has kicked out the nurse, the speech therapist, the physical therapist and told them all not to come back. The problem is, he still needs these folks. I really don’t understand how a man who used to be so independent is now content to depend on my mother for practically everything. My mother and his dr want me to talk to him. But honestly, I’ve talked already till I’m blue in the face about this topic. I can’t understand, so I don’t know how to have a civil conversation about it with him. I get my stubbornness from my father, so that conversation wouldn’t go well. I’d be cussing and he’d be cussing( because despite needing speech therapy, he still can get the cuss words out perfectly). It wouldn’t end well. Sigh.
- C-Dub and I are going on a date this weekend thanks to my sister in law. She is awesome. She is taking Pookah on a date to see that new Lego movie. We’re going to eat Mexican which we never get to eat because Pookah can’t. We will pig out, drink margaritas and then come home and have hot sex all in about 3 hours. Yeah. This is my life.
- Did you hear about this George Zimmerman fighting DMX? Ok. Now I’m going to get on my soapbox and say HELL TO THE NO. There is no way we should support/watch/allow this fight to happen. Why on earth should Zimmerman get to profit off of the fact that he killed Trayvon Martin? Yes, we would all love to get in the ring and beat his ass. But naw. I refuse to support this. There are a lot of Change.org petitions out there to sigh to stop the fight. Get to one. Sign it.
- I’m back on the diet bandwagon because I gained back all but 5 pounds of the 12 I lost. *hands head low*.
- Well that’ all. I’m writing this post at work, and hopefully by the end of this weekend I will have a laptop at home that I can edit on. I’m still taking photos for my 365 but just can’t upload them. *cries* SO hopefully, by Sunday, I will be able to upload a whole bunch of stuff.
I leave you with an iPhone photo that I took yesterday at the Atlanta History Center because WELP that’s all I got!
Have a great weekend guys!