So, the so called interview turned out to be a scouting expedition on the part of the hospital. Turns out, they just filled the position that I was applying for, and they won’t have any others until January. I could technically wait until January, but who wants to ? C-Dub may be out of work by then. Dilemmas.
I thought you were supposed to keep pregnancy as stress free as possible?