Secrets to Creating Engaging Instagram Stories
Instagram Better is Open Again!!!!!
- How the Instagram Algorithm REALLY works
- Learn how YOUR behaviour is killing your reach
- Break down the Do’s and Don’ts of working with the Algorithm
Module 2: Define Your Account: AKA Lifestyle is not a Niche
- Define what you want out of Instagram?
- FINALLY define your voice and learn to STAY IN YOUR LANE
- How to develop a content plan and stick to it.
- Worksheet to help you understand your niche,who your target audience is, and what to post.
Module 3: Develop a Plan: Your Content Matters
- Why posting on the fly doesn’t work anymore
- Which content type is guaranteed to bring you more engagement
- Develop a plan for a Cohesive Feed.
Module 4: Why Engagement is KING and how to increase Yours
- How to get your current followers to see and engage with your content
- The ONE thing that Always increases your engagement
- How to use the Golden Hour to increase your engagement
- Use Hashtags the RIGHT way ( with a hashtag cheat sheet)
- Checklist to of things to do EVERY TIME YOU POST.
Module 5: Instagram Stories
- Why you should be using Instagram Stories
- Figure out an Instagram Strategy that works for YOUR audience
- Ideas for What to Post
- How to use your Analytics to Plan Your Stories
Module 6: Bonus
- Instagram Live
- Instagram Highlights
- Hacks for Instagram
- A word about bots, follow/unfollow and comment pods
New this time: 3 Webinars where I will answer any questions you have!
- The Algorithm : You have GOT to understand the algorithm these days if you want to be successful on Instagram! You cannot beat it, but you can
- Content: Content is important! We will talk about making a content plan, how to decide what works for your brand
- Engagement: Engagement is KING on instagram and a key part of the algorithm! I will talk about ways to get more engagement. AND I will address ” shadow banning” ,buying followers and likes and comment pods
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox