There is no excuse these days not to capture those memories. Your phone is always with you, they make cameras small enough to fit in your pocket, and you can buy camera that will take photos in practically any light.
It is important to take the time to document these days that we have with our children. We won’t have many more summers with them, so document it while you can.
To help us all with this, I decided to release a series of E-Guides this summer that will help you document your everyday this summer.
I hope you will sign up to receive these small instructional E-Guides with exercises and prompts this summer. They will be released every two weeks starting June 1st and end September 1st. That’s 6 E-Guides full of inspiration, prompts, and exercises to help you capture all of those memories no matter what camera you are using.
- 6 E-Guides full of tips on how to document your everyday
- Tasks, Challenges and Prompts to help you take great photos
- Access to a Member only Facebook Group to discuss each Guide and share your photos
What You’ll Learn This Summer:
- Tips for taking the best beach photos
- Tips for taking fireworks
- Composition beyond the rule of thirds
- Tips for shooting in full sun
- Tips for Taking Photos at amusement parks
- Best practices for getting the best photos of your children.
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.