Did I forget to mention that my boy is 11 months old now??
Do you realize that he will be 1 year old in 22 days?????
At 11 months old he is:
- Saying words: Daddy, Mama, Hi, Go, Good, Thank-You, Uh-Uh, Uh-Oh, and No.
- Says all of the above at the appropriate times!
- Eating MY food. If I offer it, he will eat it.
- Almost weaned. Most of the time he has no interest. But still, every once in a while…..
- Sleeping through the night!
- Growing and growing and growing.
This weekend, we are going to get him a convertible car seat, because he has finally outgrown the infant carrier. He is officially over the weight limit(according to my scale here at home). I’ve got my coupons, I’ve done my research…..so off we go on Saturday!
Since he’s going to be a year old, it’s time to start thinking about party….should I have one? Should we invite anyone? Lord! I’m kind of excited, but really, he’s one. All he needs is a cake to smash his hand in, a toy or two and a few photos. And the only reason he is getting “a toy or two” is because my mother already got him one.
Sigh. My baby boy is growing up!