1. Had my one hour glucola test this week. 10 weeks early! I did it at work, since we do have a Quest lab there and the girls there are my friends. It was naaaaaaasty. Think super sweet Orange Fanta soda.
2. Discovered that my belly isn’t soft anymore. I can FEEL my uterus. Wow.
3. The swelling continues. But only in my feet.
4. I cut down on the salt. Except today when I had bacon for breakfast. Oh, and I am going to have Five Guys for dinner.
5. We scrapped all the names from the baby list. We’re starting over. Who knew this would be so difficult?
6. I continue to sweat in places I wasn’t aware sweated.
7. C-Dub has repented from last week’s transgression. He is no longer on my list.
That’s all that’s new this week. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!
Oh, and at work this morning, I ultrasounded myself. Baby still wiggling, heart still beating! Yeah!