Just one thing to get off of my chest….
Sunday morning, I woke up to this.
And promptly went into the freezer and had a pint of Salted Caramel Gelato for breakfast.
My diet/eating habits/cravings/fat thighs have gotten out of control.
I have lost the fight ya’ll.
Logically, intellectually, I know why. I know that I am stress eating. I know that I tend to overeat and let cravings for sweets and salty’s take over my life when I feel out of control in other areas of my life.
I could say I’m stressed about my Daddy and the fact that I don’t feel like my mother is equipped to handle taking care of him. And there is not one damn thing I can afford to do about it.
That’s true, but I’m also stressed about life in general right now:
- will or won’t the job let me work from home,
- will Pookah ever stop this annoying throat clearing he’s had for months,
- will his eyes ever be white again,
- will I ever REALLY have the energy for spontaneous sex again?
- WHY am I not pregnant?( well, see the above)
Yes, I could and should exercise( it would probably help the stress).
Yes, I could and should put down the warm honey bun and the bag of salt and vinegar potato chips.( it would defiantly help the thighs…)
I am out of control.
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox