My baby is one year old today!
Life has definitely changed. Motherhood is nothing at all like I thought. I think we all have rosy ideas of motherhood when we first get pregnant. We have all these things we will and won’t do, we talk about how we won’t be “that” parent. We actually think life will continue as normal.
Reality is always different. I love being a Mom! I just never realized it would be so much work! But even when sometimes I want to cry/scream in frustration, or just fall out from lack of sleep, I love every moment of life with my boy.
I just can’t believe that I’ve been someone’s Mommy for a whole year!
I can’t imagine my life without my little one.
At one year old Pookah:
- has a growing vocabulary! Go, Ba ba(for bottle), Ma Ma, Daddy, car, book (which comes out as “ook”), no, and others
- He is into EVERYTHING.
- He loves looking at himself in photos
- Brings me books to read to him( which does my little readers heart soooo good!)
- watching me eat my food, and finally trying to eat some.( I’m kind of wworred about him and solid foods!)
- A Happy Healthy Toddler???OMG
We are not having a big party, just a cake, some photos, and gifts( mainly from grandparents!).
Happy Birthday Pookah!!!!
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox