I decided to list the things I am thankful for so in no particular order……
- A Job. Three years ago the day before Thanksgiving, C-Dub got laid off and a year later, I got laid off too.. Now we’re both employed.
- Pookah. Three years ago the day before Thanksgiving, I found out that I had miscarried. Now, look at my baby. He’s about to turn two..
- My House. Lots of people in this housing crisis have lost their houses. I’m thankful that we not only managed to keep our house through unemployment, one spouse working and all that that involves, but we also managed to refinance somehow.
- My Family. I love my family. They are my rock. They are my backbone.
- My Blog: This blog has really given me the outlet that I’ve needed the last few years. It’s helped me find friends all over the country( and Canada) and led to me rediscovering that I love Photography. It’s amazing this blogging community. I’m soooo thankful.
- My Husband: Yes I whine. Yes I bitch. Yes I complain. But I love that man. And I know he loves me. At the end of the day, there is something so calming about that. It cancels everything else out.
That’s my list and I’m sticking to it! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.