I liked having goals last month. It really helped me move things along!
I’m going to have one for this month too!
July Bucket List
- Start planning meals again. I realize that now that I haven’t planned a meal in the last 6 months that I am wasting a lot of money doing it all at the last minute. Soooo, I’m going to sit down and acutally plan to use some of those meals I’ve been pinning on Pinterest!
- Exercise. I need this to be a constant goal. If not, the only exercise I’ll get is lifting my iphone.
- Photography: This month is going to be spent working on post processing and just picking up my camera everyday. You only get better if you practice.
- Work: Survive the month.
- Marriage: Put more effort into compromise. He compromised last month, I’ve got to this month.
- Pookah: the same: Potty Train Potty Train and more Potty training!
- Blog: Rebranding/redesign is hard work! I’ve heard to do it slowly anyway, soooo, you’ll just notice changes here and there.
Anyway, that’s all for now, what are your goals for this month?
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.