It’s Monday, and after a long not hard at all weekend at work( besides the fact that I was up all night) I am tired. I wanted to post yesterday, but found I had absolutely nothing interesting to talk about.
Nothing much is going on:
- Pookah got his first black eye this weekend, but luckily it’s fading. Can’t have the folks at daycare thinking I beat my child.
- My baby brother is buying a house. The right way. Down payment and all. I’m jealous. His mortgage will be the same as his very cheap rent.
- I need to get back into exercising. I’ve been a slob.
- Speaking of slobs, I’m tired of my house looking like I am one. I’ve soooo got to get organized. I think that is what is depressing me the most. Who wants to go to work, work hard, and then come home to a messy, cluttered, junky house?
- I really think an unorganized house is a sign of an unorganized life.
- Grad school app: might have to wait until the spring term. There is that money thing and all.