It’s Monday, and after a long not hard at all weekend at work( besides the fact that I was up all night) I am tired. I wanted to post yesterday, but found I had absolutely nothing interesting to talk about.
Nothing much is going on:
- Pookah got his first black eye this weekend, but luckily it’s fading. Can’t have the folks at daycare thinking I beat my child.
- My baby brother is buying a house. The right way. Down payment and all. I’m jealous. His mortgage will be the same as his very cheap rent.
- I need to get back into exercising. I’ve been a slob.
- Speaking of slobs, I’m tired of my house looking like I am one. I’ve soooo got to get organized. I think that is what is depressing me the most. Who wants to go to work, work hard, and then come home to a messy, cluttered, junky house?
- I really think an unorganized house is a sign of an unorganized life.
- Grad school app: might have to wait until the spring term. There is that money thing and all.
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.