Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Just a few things:
- Marriage is hard. It takes work. I was reminded of this this weekend. I’ve been slacking in my wifey duties( no not THAT…well yes, that too). But I’ve been focusing a lot on me and a lot on Pookah, but not enough on him. That has to stop. So I’m trying to rework my schedule/life a bit so that what’s important can remain important.
- Photography is becoming an obsession. I’m finally getting more comfortable with my camera and shooting manual thanks to the photography class I took with Faith at Simplicity-My Life in Mostly Photographs and forums like ClickinMoms. Everywhere I look, I see pictures. I look outside and I think, what great light. I see Pookah doing something and think, how do I capture that accurately? I took a picture this weekend that I am SO proud of I want to pinch myself! I think I’m going to put it up on my wall!
- I’m reading the Game of Thrones Series. I am on book three and obsessed. Just one more thing to fit in my schedule.
- I want an ipad.
- I need a new laptop.
- Hell, I need a new desktop too while we’re at it!
- I have 2 more weekends after this one until I don’t have to work EVERY weekend anymore. Of course, I will still be working nights, but it’s the first step.
- This is a good thing because I’ve discovered that I miss going to church, and Pookah needs to go too. And C-Dub. We ALL need to have our butts up in there!
- You will notice in the coming weeks, a few changes to my blog. Blogalicious has inspired me and I’m going to put some of the things I learned into place. Stay tuned.
- I am going to do NaBloPoMo! Pray for me folks! I think I tried last year, then gave up, but I’m going to try again! Join me!
- And finally, the holidays are coming. Are you ready?
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!