Monday Randomness this week is not that random. It’s mainly about my 16 year old patient Friday night…
- If you and your baby will have the same pediatrician after you deliver, maybe you are too young to have a baby.
- If you spend half the night watching Hannah Montana reruns on the Disney Channel, maybe you are too young to have a baby.
- If you suck your thumb when you are having a contraction and then yell for your Mommy, then maybe you are too young to have a baby.
- If your Baby Daddy spends all night playing a video game and bugging me about “why ya’ll don’t have no kool-aid”, and he has his little friends coming in and out not caring if they see your coochie or not, then maybe you two are BOTH too young to have a baby.
- And finally, if your Momma comes to the hosipital at 2 am DIRECTLY from the club, looking and smelling like she just got some……..maybe your Momma is too young for you to have a baby.
That’s all for this week’s episode, stay tuned…….
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox