- Pookah has been doing well at daycare. He went from not eating anything at the other daycare, to cleaning his plate and eating seconds at the new one.
- Of course, I can’t get him to eat anything other than applesauce and select baby foods at home.
- And why is that? I’m offering him the same damn thing!
- And another thing, he takes the cup there just fine. At home, he flat out refuses.
- So I am refusing to give him a bottle today. So far, it’s a draw. He refused the cup, but still went down for a nap without a bottle……
- I had a Weight Watchers fail this week. I’m going to put it down to stress and work. I was in charge this week and worked an extra day. I was too busy to eat and ate whatever was put in front of me when I did. Sigh.
- I did pull out my wii fit. My mii is obese. She’s a fat little thing…..
- Today we are going to Ikea to look for a table for Pookah to eat at (like the one at his daycare) and a toy box. His toys are taking over my den.
- My period came on(cue angels singing hallelujah here)
- I have 17 days until my surgery.
- I want a clean house.
- And Chocolate.
That is all.
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox