Yep, I moved it to Monday. It’s a holiday week and just like the work week, this one might be short. Or, I may move it to Mondays anyway( did you know that Randoms used to come on Mondays anyway?) Anyway, here are a few Random Christmas thoughts…..
- I have not finished Christmas shopping. I got C-Dub one gift, but not the ones he asked for. I got him the one I wanted him to have to shut him up. ( more on that later).
- I’m going to play hooky from work tonight to go Christmas shopping today. Yes, I’m grown, I have time off, and I can do that.
- My parents, brother and aunt start arriving on Thursday for the holidays….
- All of the guest bedrooms look like a hurricane hit them.
- Also, my new furniture, which was supposed to be delivered on this past Saturday, was delayed due to a mix up. I can only pray that it gets delivered by Thursday morning…when the above guests are supposed to start arriving.
- I haven’t gottten Pookah a thing…..
- But really, that butt has too many damn toys as it is. And I KNOW that just like last year, everyone else will buy him a ton of stuff….
- My locs are a mess. I need professional help…just this once…..for the Christmas pictures..DUH!!!
- If I happen to come across a coat on sale for Pookah….I might buy it. (see this post if you aren’t in on the secret).
- I will slow down and enjoy my family this Christmas!
If you are one of those folks who will be off for the rest of the week, Merry Christmas to you!
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.