- There is a long list of things I want to do. But I have no time to do them.
- I realized the other day that CDub never compliments my photography. Specifically, he hates every photo I’ve ever taken of him.
- And then later, when we were having a discussion about my photography in general, he said” the camera does all the work.” I almost dropped him. On the spot.
- The funny thing is ( or not so funny) is he really doesn’t understand that he insulted me.
- The new job is boring I mean really. But the novelty of sitting on my butt all day and having lunch has not worn off. I will keep it moving.
- Speaking of sitting on my butt all day, I got on the scale last week, and the number was a number I haven’t seen since pregnancy.
- Three words: AW.HELL.NO.
- I’m running again, and my knees are holding up just fine.
- I want to go to Type A Advanced in New Orleans. It’s one day and it combines the best of both worlds: photography, blogging and my favorite city. Bliss people. Bliss.
- But Blogalicious is the same month. hmmmmm
- Pookah is growing up too fast.
- Due to unexpected kindness, we are going to Disney after all this summer. Just for a day though. He’s 3 for goodness sake.
- I made a photography bucket list, I’ll share soon.
- I hate being a landlord. My tenant is about to drive me crazy.
- I thought I had found another school for Pookah. But the food situation is even worse. SIGH. There were too many hoops I was going to have to jump through to bring his lunch in.
- I’m going to have to quit the hospital soon…..after our vacation…..I’m just not interested anymore. But I keep holding on because last time I got a different job and quit the hospital, I got laid off and had nowhere to go. So…..
- My Dad is doing better. But he sleeps a lot. It’s kind of disconcerting to see. He looks almost frail. And it hurts my heart.
There’s more, but that’s all I feel like sharing for now.
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.