I ‘ve got a few things that I want to talk about but none of them warranted their own post so..
- DID YOU SEE HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER??? Chile. So Wes isn’t her son, but who is Wes? And is his name really Christophe? And why is Wes always the one killing someone? And GEEZ Annalise, talk about taking one for the team!!!
- And about Scandal: Now that Fitz and Liv are no more, what’s the storyline? Just saying. But I figured it out a long time ago that Liv didn’t really want Fitz unless he was taken. SMH.
- Adele’s Album came out this morning and I plan to spend all morning in my feelings.
- We have 6 days until Disney and I’M NOT READY! There are so many things to do to PREPARE for this trip. I think it’s time for an episode of The Coffee and the Tea to talk about it.
- I tried Patti’s Pie…too much nutmeg.
- I broke the red cup that’s in the photo above. It was my favorite. I’m devastated. The hunt for a new red mug is on.
- I borrowed a lens from Borrow Lenses for Disney and it’s coming today! I’m so excited. I’ll be playing with it all weekend to get ready.
- Hasn’t this seemed like the longest week ever?
- Why do children act up just before a big trip that you have already paid for? And the sad thing is, I didn’t tell him about the trip so I can’t threaten him with it. *weeps*
- I hate cleaning.
- CDub lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks……..And here I struggle over here with my 4 in the same amount of time.
- I hate to cook. #thatisall
- Christmas is now officially 5 weeks away….and my tree is going up this weekend since I won’t be here the day after Thanksgiving when we normally put it up.
Any random thoughts of your own? Put them in the comments!
*this post contains affiliate links. I may get a small fee if you click on the link and decide to buy something. I mean, I won’t be able to buy a car, but you know, a few coins might come my way. Thanks for supporting Everyday Eyeycandy*