I’m just back from San Antonio, so I’ve got NOTHING. But since it’s NaBloPoMo, we’ll go with Random thoughts this morning. Sooooo…….
RANDOM THOUGHTS ON A MONDAY
- Pookah is home with me from school today because he’s got this on going fever. I’m thinking it might be the flu, but with him you never know. So on my first day back when I’ve got mountains of work to do, and I have a sick toddler who wants nothing better than to a) get out of the house or b) get up under Mommy. Le sigh.
- I’ve got a to do list from Blogalicious, and I’m happy to say that unlike most conferences, I have actually started on some of them. I had so much fun and learned and networked. I’ll have my recap up at the end of the week. And yeah, for those who asked, it’s worth the money.
- My iPhone 5 is dying a slow death. I swear, Apple does this mess on purpose. I mean, why else would a perfectly good phone suddenly go haywire the minute IOS 8.1( or whatever it’s on now) comes out? Conspiracy! But I will rock this phone until my upgrade in February. The end.
- The TSA decided to check my Locs yesterday. I’ve never had this experience even though I have heard of it. But what REALLY got me is this lady wanted to check my hair with the same gloves she had been feeling on everyone else with. Umm NO M’AM! Where they do that at?? After I put in my request, I folded my arms and waited. Cause…nawl.
- They are building a Krispy Kreme FIVE MINUTES from my house. FIVE MINUTES TO FATNESS! FIVE MINUTES TO THAT DAG ON HOT SIGN. *weeps and shakes fist at sky*
- Moving on…..
- Did I tell you I dropped my 50 1.4 lens? My 2nd favorite lens? This means I’m in the market for a new one. But they are not cheap. I’m looking at the Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art Lens. It looks so nice…and expensive…
- Are you guys doing the #thankfuleveryday challenge? I haven’t been keeping up with everyone because I’ve been out of town, but we continue! I love seeing what everyone is thankful for!
- I don’t want to unpack….tell me I’m not alone…..
- I ate like a pig this weekend, I mean, there were spreads of food everywhere just begging for me to eat.
- Speaking of food, Blogalicous this year had by far the BEST conference food I have ever had. I mean….it was AWESOME. My bell-lah thanks you
- The photo walk I went on in San Antonio was so much fun! I really think I need to lead one here in Atlanta. Who’s down?
- And finally, since this post really is random, of course, I’ve got a really random photo for you.
I loved this bridge and the Ivy covering it. It was just a really random photo that I snapped in the mist of a lot of deliberate ones. I hated all of those, but this one was perfect to me. Just goes to show, there is everyday eyecandy everywhere.
Got any random thoughts this morning? Share!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!