It’s Tuesday Folks!!! And I’m full of Randomness, so without further ado….
- C-dub complained of not getting any on Father’s Day….and how was I supposed to accomplish this in the mist of working a 12 hour shift Saturday night, sleeping, working a 12 hour shift Sunday and spending time with him and Pookah????
- Our vacation with the in-laws is this coming weekend.
- And of course, the mother in law throws C-Dub into a panic with some new family drama…Damn her.
- The daycare drama continues. I’ve decided to just leave Pookah where he is. For now. At least if something happens, I’m two minutes down the road.
- Speaking of daycare, Pookah is due to move to the Sr Toddler room. A month ago. Could this explain the behavior? Could this make the difference? The director is “looking into it”.
- What is there to look into? Move him!
- The teacher in that room is the one he originally started out with in the very beginning. I thought she was good. We miss her……
- I sent that Kodak camera back. It wasn’t what I really wanted. Just a poor substitute. I thought I could make it work, but….NOT. I really want this.
- My 6 year old Desktop computer is dead. My laptop is dying. I suppose I should look for a new one huh?
- What on earth is a Klout Score???
- Jill Scott’s CD came out today! Go get it! Ledesi too!
- And finally, for others obsessed with Harry Potter: Pottermore. Are you excited?
That’s all for now……
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!