- Did you see The VMA’s? Hell, I was at work and knew I had to catch as much as I could. Beyonce did that thang! And showed off that little baby belly to boot. I’m happy for her. But what made me even happier was the look on Jay ‘s face. All of those folks who thought everyone was making a big deal about it this is why :That look on his face was pure JOY. LOVE folks! I don’t care what you say. It’s so rare to see BLACK men on television or in real life HAPPY about the fact that their WIFE is pregnant…..*getting off of my soap box now*
- Pookah was pretty much over his sickies this morning. But not after being rushed to the dr yesterday when I got home and discovered how bad he was breathing. When I listened with my stethoscope, he sounded like his lungs were swimming. He got a breathing treatment and was much better. Until later on when a fever reappeared. But he slept through the night. And woke up this morning OK. So I sent him to daycare. And left my mommy guilt right there at the door. Along with my cell phone number.
- And cleaned the hell out of my kitchen this morning while rocking out to Run the World. The song improves when you are singing it at the top of your lungs while moping the floor.
- After I’m done with this post, I’m about to take me a nap. I’m talking a nap when I’m not worried that “I’d better go now before the boy wakes up.”
- And then I’m going to take a long shower and shave my damn legs.
- Oh, I booked all of my stuff for Blogalicous. I found a cheaper(but not by much) hotel right across the street from the hotel the conference is in. And I caught a sale on Airtran and got out tickets for $69 each way( Pookah still free on my lap). AND got my rental car on the cheap from yet another discount from my Airtran rewards.
- But even after I spent that money, the angels smiled and my sister in law dropped off a check to cover daycare, full time, $195 a week for a month. I almost fell off the sofa when she wrote the check. But I LOOOOOOVE HEEEER.
So that’s all for this Tuesday. It wasn’t really all that random, but hey, It’s My Life….
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.