Happy Tuesday! I’m not feeling so Random today, so here are 10 Random things that hapened to me at work Sunday night:
- I hate it when a nurse comes up to me 2 mintues into the shift saying…”well, I’d like to go home early…..”
- Why when the patient is 5’1 325 pounds, we have to push her back to the OR for an emergency c section?
- Why is it that my chief resident is talking about safe words. And his safe word is “harder”?
- He’s gay by the way.
- Why is it 3 am, and I haven’t had water, food or a potty break?
- Why are people from dayshift already callling me asking “is it busy?” WTF? Just come to work dammit.
- Why is there a 14 year old in triage, pregnant with twins?
- Why is said 14 year old’s baby daddy at LEAST 35????
- And why is her Mama excited??????
- And last but not least, why is security called because said 35 year old’s wife shows up showing her ass?????
Yeah, I love my job……..