Happy Tuesday! I’m not feeling so Random today, so here are 10 Random things that hapened to me at work Sunday night:
- I hate it when a nurse comes up to me 2 mintues into the shift saying…”well, I’d like to go home early…..”
- Why when the patient is 5’1 325 pounds, we have to push her back to the OR for an emergency c section?
- Why is it that my chief resident is talking about safe words. And his safe word is “harder”?
- He’s gay by the way.
- Why is it 3 am, and I haven’t had water, food or a potty break?
- Why are people from dayshift already callling me asking “is it busy?” WTF? Just come to work dammit.
- Why is there a 14 year old in triage, pregnant with twins?
- Why is said 14 year old’s baby daddy at LEAST 35????
- And why is her Mama excited??????
- And last but not least, why is security called because said 35 year old’s wife shows up showing her ass?????
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.