- I’m trying a new approach with C-Dub. I’m on the 2nd day, and while I’m not sold yet, there have been a couple of things he could have got blessed out for that I left alone…that’s progress.
- I’m in the process of a new cleaning schedule also. I’m on week one, once again day two. Yesterday was productive, today…not so much.
- It’s amazing the difference in how much I can get done when Pookah is here vs when he is not.
- I’m loving the cooler weather this morning. Pookah and I actually got out of the house to the neighborhood play area.
- The new episode of Dianasaur Train was long…and boring.
- Pookah felt the same way.
- I have to work tonight. And I am in charge. Boo.
- I really wanted another beach vacation this year, but C-Dub has to go to San Francisco for a aunt who is dying. But I’m feeling really selfish….still.
- But we are going to DC in October!
- I really don’t have much else going on today.
- I know I was jealous of my two friends the other day, but when I really think on it, both of them are actually miserable. They just put on a good front.
- I’m sad to say that makes me feel better. Not that they are miserable, but it makes me look at my situation much differently.
- I realized today that I can’t zip up my skinny jeans.
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.