So this weeks randomness has a theme! FALL! In celebration of the unofficial end of summer, here goes…..
- You know it’s Fall when you go outside in the morning, and there is that smell. That:Fall is coming smell
- Fall still means back to school even if I’m not in school. I love to see the school buses ramble by and to see the kids waiting on the corner for the bus.
- I cannot WAIT to decorate this year! I mean oranges, browns, leaves, pumpkins, wreaths! I can’t wait. I’ve seen some things online and at Ross. I’m trying not to go overboard.
- The air is cooler in the morning! Soon it will be time for boots, jeans, leather jackets and thick comfy sweaters.
- Speaking of the air getting cooler, I can’t wait to start cooking up all of these soup recipes I’ve found over the summer.
- Football. Now really, I hate football. But it means Fall to me.
- Pumpkins and Apples. Yes, we will be going pumpkin and apple picking with Pookah! And I’ve got my trusty camera to document it all!
- The smell of those wonderful apple pies that I am going to try to make from scratch this year. Yes. I will make a homemade gluten/wheat free apple pie for my baby.
- Leaves changing. All of the pretty colors! I can’t wait to point them out to Pookah!
- Candy corn. I’m not really into Halloween, but I LOOOOOOOVE Candy corn. I have an addiction.
So these are my favorite things about fall. What are yours? SHARE!!!
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox