It’s the first Random Tuesday of the month!
And this Random Tuesday is really really really random….
- I got new running shoes yesterday! Hopefully, they motivate me to MOVE.
- I finally got my eyebrows done yesterday afternoon after over a month. (Can you say gorilla eyebrows?) This was only accomplished after a series of compromises with C-Dub. He got to have the morning to himself, I got the afternoon. #marriage
- I’m finding all of these photography challenges all over the web. It’s hard to contain myself to just a few. It can be overwhelming.
- And speaking of which, the 365 day project? Is really a 366 day project. It’s a leap year. *scream*
- I had my black eyed peas and collard greens day 2 of the year instead of day 1. I hope the luck/money things still translates over.
- I am really feeling the TI &Tiny show. I LOVE him. #stan
- Pookah and I have been in each other’s company everyday for the last 17 days. Ohhh Mmmmm Geeee!!! Somebody….help me….I can’t WAIT until tomorrow morning when he goes back to daycare!!!!!!
- I’m hungry.
- I’m sooo tired of working nights. I’m number 2 on the list at work, but my manager keeps saying she has to hire someone to replace me. I mean really? It’s been almost 4 months since I asked. There are a lot of nurses who want to work L&D in Atlanta…hire one!
- I’m going to have to make time to read in my schedule. I love to read, and have no time.
- I’m in the mist of reorganizing my life over here. My house, my blog, my life is under reconstruction….stay tuned…….
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!