It’s the first Random Tuesday of the month!
And this Random Tuesday is really really really random….
- I got new running shoes yesterday! Hopefully, they motivate me to MOVE.
- I finally got my eyebrows done yesterday afternoon after over a month. (Can you say gorilla eyebrows?) This was only accomplished after a series of compromises with C-Dub. He got to have the morning to himself, I got the afternoon. #marriage
- I’m finding all of these photography challenges all over the web. It’s hard to contain myself to just a few. It can be overwhelming.
- And speaking of which, the 365 day project? Is really a 366 day project. It’s a leap year. *scream*
- I had my black eyed peas and collard greens day 2 of the year instead of day 1. I hope the luck/money things still translates over.
- I am really feeling the TI &Tiny show. I LOVE him. #stan
- Pookah and I have been in each other’s company everyday for the last 17 days. Ohhh Mmmmm Geeee!!! Somebody….help me….I can’t WAIT until tomorrow morning when he goes back to daycare!!!!!!
- I’m hungry.
- I’m sooo tired of working nights. I’m number 2 on the list at work, but my manager keeps saying she has to hire someone to replace me. I mean really? It’s been almost 4 months since I asked. There are a lot of nurses who want to work L&D in Atlanta…hire one!
- I’m going to have to make time to read in my schedule. I love to read, and have no time.
- I’m in the mist of reorganizing my life over here. My house, my blog, my life is under reconstruction….stay tuned…….
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.