My mind is busy, so busy. So…….
- CDub has left me and the boy alone all weekend long. I have big plans for the weekend, including a visit to the Pumpkin Patch, a visit to a pizza polar that makes gluten-free pizza, maybe a visit to the park on Sunday. Keep us busy is the plan…..
- Did you see Scandal last night??? That exchange between Liv and Huck has me feeling some kind of way…
- I feel like I’m in a photography rut. That sounds kind of weird seeming that I shoot all the time, but really, I feel like I need some inspiration. I need to be inspired. Sounds so pretentious doesn’t it? But it’s true. I feel like I don’t take photos of anything new, in any new way. I know the key is to just keep shooting and keep learning. I’m trying to make the commitment to shoot everyday. And not call it a 365. Because for some reason, that makes it intimidating.
- I am however, inspired by Blogalicious last weekend. I just really can’t wrap my head around all of the information and the ideas and the thoughts that I have. I really will have a post up next week about some of the most important things I learned.
- I’ve got an article over at KoKoa Magazine about living with food allergies. Check it out!
- Speaking of Pookah, he is having a few behavior issues at school. Nothing big. But he’s a ham. He always seems to end up getting in trouble at home and at school because he’s NOT listening. Sigh. I know it’s normal and I know he must learn but still….
- I have a confession: I don’t like Pumpkin Spice Latte’s. There I said it. #dontsendthelynchmob
- I do however love Salted Caramel Mocha’s. They are awesome and fall to me.
- We are planning our trips for next year. CDub wants to go to San Francisco. I just want to go to New Orleans and somebody’s beach. PLUS, Disney is back on the table due to Pookah’s birthday. Makes me wish I had kept my second job.
- You remember that I’m on a diet? Yeah so I’ve lost 8 pounds so far. But didn’t lose any last week. That may be because of that bacon covered donut and other things that crossed my lips during Blogalicious last weekend. It’s been 5 weeks so far. If I could just fit in more exercise, I know I could do so much better. But fitting in exercise on the regular is hard. But I soldier on.
- I finally figured out how to verify my Pinterest and Google+ pages. Geez.
- I need a new purse/bag. Something designer. I deserve it.
I think that’s all.
What’s random in your world?
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.