- My new routine adding Pookah went better than expected last week. I can get him up, dressed, fed and out the door in 30 minutes. The trick is to get everything ready the night before and to just steam roll Pookah. No choices. Just do.as.I.say.
- I’ve fallen off of the 365 wagon. But I’m back on. Just lost a week. Kind of. If you don’t count my instagram photos.
- I got on the scale at work( the nutritionist sits next to my cubicle and has a scale). I was traumatized. So I decided to go on weight watchers. The first day…..I was done with my points by lunch. WHAAAA?? By the end of the week, I still didn’t have it together. But I will plan better and try again this week.
- I also talked to CDub and I need to find a way to incorporate exercise into my routine somehow. I was used to exercising on my day off. But now…no day off. And there is no gym close to us. But there is one that is right across from the job. I might have to start going there after work. Because baby, that scale……I’m traumatized.
- The final Twilight movie went on sale this weekend, and I got it. Now, if I can only find time to watch it….
- I got an extra paycheck that I wasn’t expecting. #win
- I am going to buy a new Lens this week. I’m pretty excited!
- Blogalicious is coming to ATLANTA!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited! NO travel! And thankfully, this year, it is the weekend AFTER Cdub’s birthday. Cause he’s going to be alone with his boy that weekend…..
- My mother has informed me that she is coming to my new house this month. This is a problem. All of my guest bedrooms are still being used as dump rooms. I move something out everyday, but it’s been sloooow.
- I need a new church home.
- Marriage is……hard…..really hard…he better be glad I love him….
- 3 year old’s are possessed by the “NO”, and “I don’t wanna demon”.
- Where is Spring?
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!