I’ve got nothing. So much nothing, that I almost considered not even writing this post. But traditions must continue and so I write. Plus its still NaBloPoMo. Ive got 4 days left, and God, I’m out of idea sto write right now. I’m so tired! After working Thanksgiving eve, Thanksgiving day and then heading straight out into black friday shopping on Friday, followed by Pookah refusing a nap that afternoon, and then getting up at the crack of dawn on Saturday to drive two hours to my mom’s house and then turning around and coming back also contibuted to this foolishness and this chronic tiredness I’m feeling. Maybe I’ll get to rest on Monday when Pookah is gone and so is C-Dub. I just need a day to lay around and do absolutely nothing. No blogging, no reading, no photography., no cleaning, no cooking. No nothing. I’m tired. Sooo tired. And the holidays are just starting. Well, at least Pookah had a great birthday with his grandparents and cousins. I’m rambling now, this is the longest five minutes ever.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.