I have no direction today. This is truly just a stream of consciousness.
It's been a long week. That kind of week. I've been really out of it blogging anyway. I wanted to blog, but had too much going on. I had thoughts, intentions and then…nothing. By the time Thursday arrived, I just had no mojo when it came to blogging. Sad, but true. I had a lot on my mind and still do: dissatisfaction with work, stress about home. Pookah is sick again, and of course, I'm wondering if he will have another dreaded ear infection. My mother is coming next week, which means so is my Daddy and my Aunt( who is like their ward). So I need to clean my house, but when will I have the time? I'm stealing time at work right now to write this post! I was supposed to have all of this free time when Pookah went to daycare full time, but it just hasn't happened. Something always gets in the way! Thrusday it was C-Dub's birthday, so I had to take time out to take him to lunch and cook a full course meal for dinner, have circus like sex. Friday, I had to clean the carpet, move the furniture, try to return a few things, go to the post office, clean, cook dinner, oh and go to work on call for four hours in the middle of the night and do a c section, then get home and sleept 2 hours until Pookah woke up with a fever of 101.2. Sigh. No.Rest.For.The .Weary.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post at allthingsfadra.com
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.