I’ve been really busy at work. I’m exhausted. And my allergies(which haven’t bothered me since COLLEGE) have me snotting and sneezing everywhere. So before I take this Benadryl and pass out in this bed, I wanted to give an update.
- Daycare. That Monday afternoon when I picked him up, he was once again his happy happy self. Even his little report sheet said that he was “extremely” playful. I breathed a sign of relief. On Wednesday, I took him back to daycare and he was fine. I put him down in the classroom and he tried to show me a toy. I checked him in, gave him big kisses and told him bye bye. He blew me kisses. I did a surprise visit later on in the day just to observe. He didn’t see me, but everything seemed in order. But…Pookah pinched me twice yesterday…..I never pinch him…makes me wonder….
- Blogalicious: plans firmly in place. I’m so excited that I’m going to get to meet some of my favorite bloggers/twitter girls who live in DC!!! I might be doing lunch SEVERAL days!! And C-Dub wants to go. Just because he loves DC and keeps trying to get me to move back.
- Work: I need a day shift position. And so even though I’m loath to get a new job and learn a new way of doing the same damn thing….I’m looking.
- Photography. I’ve got a couple of book suggestions from @crunchyvtmom and I joined Clickinmoms AND I’m taking a class. If this doesn’t get me comfortable with taking photos in manual I give up. I love love love my camera, and only when I get better at shooting in manual will I allow myself to have that zoom lens….
- Today is my parent’s 44th anniversary. WOW. That’s a long damn time! But they are my heroes/role models. If they can do it, anyone can. My 6th anniversary is next week. Six years!! I can’t believe I’ve been married that long.
- I’m still drooling over an iPad…….But I know I probably wont be getting one.
- Grad school…. midwifery…..rethinking those options. I had an epiphany the other day about what’s important in my life and what I really want in life right now. I’ll have to write a detailed post about it when my head isn’t about to explode from the shear amount of pressure my from sinuses.
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!