I’ve been really busy at work. I’m exhausted. And my allergies(which haven’t bothered me since COLLEGE) have me snotting and sneezing everywhere. So before I take this Benadryl and pass out in this bed, I wanted to give an update.
- Daycare. That Monday afternoon when I picked him up, he was once again his happy happy self. Even his little report sheet said that he was “extremely” playful. I breathed a sign of relief. On Wednesday, I took him back to daycare and he was fine. I put him down in the classroom and he tried to show me a toy. I checked him in, gave him big kisses and told him bye bye. He blew me kisses. I did a surprise visit later on in the day just to observe. He didn’t see me, but everything seemed in order. But…Pookah pinched me twice yesterday…..I never pinch him…makes me wonder….
- Blogalicious: plans firmly in place. I’m so excited that I’m going to get to meet some of my favorite bloggers/twitter girls who live in DC!!! I might be doing lunch SEVERAL days!! And C-Dub wants to go. Just because he loves DC and keeps trying to get me to move back.
- Work: I need a day shift position. And so even though I’m loath to get a new job and learn a new way of doing the same damn thing….I’m looking.
- Photography. I’ve got a couple of book suggestions from @crunchyvtmom and I joined Clickinmoms AND I’m taking a class. If this doesn’t get me comfortable with taking photos in manual I give up. I love love love my camera, and only when I get better at shooting in manual will I allow myself to have that zoom lens….
- Today is my parent’s 44th anniversary. WOW. That’s a long damn time! But they are my heroes/role models. If they can do it, anyone can. My 6th anniversary is next week. Six years!! I can’t believe I’ve been married that long.
- I’m still drooling over an iPad…….But I know I probably wont be getting one.
- Grad school…. midwifery…..rethinking those options. I had an epiphany the other day about what’s important in my life and what I really want in life right now. I’ll have to write a detailed post about it when my head isn’t about to explode from the shear amount of pressure my from sinuses.
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox