I missed random Tuesday because well, I was kinda busy. See this post.
But I’m feeling random and discombobulated today so here goes!
- First off, here is a random photo of my Pookah bear…..
- Blogalicious is next week and I’m not ready. Oh, I have plane tickets, hotel reservations and a car rental. But nothing else….Oh, I checked out what the weather would be like and made sure I could check the stroller and car seat for free.
- Irony of irony, my Alma Mater, Howard University, is having it’s homecoming the SAME weekend. LAWD!!!What I’m gone do???????
- AND I have to meet up with old friends and new bloggy ones ALL IN THREE DAYS.
- AND get all my favorite foods!(chicken wings with mumbo sauce anyone???)
- Pookah is officially over his ear infections. YAY.
- I have an appointment with his teacher for a “where he’s at” conference today.
- I’m on a diet. And I hate it.
- C-Dub’s blackberry is dying, but I can’t convince him to get an iphone. Why won’t he joooooiiiinn meeeee????
- I’m becoming obsessed with photography blogs and equipment, and lens and techniques….that being said….
- I’m starting a new blog. Kinda. Sorta. Actually, it’s just a subdomain here on this blog. The name is My Life’s Photos….or Photos of My Life..or……I don’t know. I could use suggestions for the name. Anyone???It’s not up and running yet, but I’m working on it….#imfancyhuh?
- I finally got the word from work that I am moving off of weekends. So no more Saturday and Sunday for me every weekend starting the middle of November! I’m excited. Kind of. My week will just be a bit more crammed. i will however, still be required to work a weekend shift everyonce and while. But that doesn’t mean both. Just one or the other. Hopefully, this helps C-Dub have a better attitude, and feel like our life has a little more balance. Now if I could just get to day shift…..
- Well, that’s it for now folks.
- Have a great day!