So, last week was week one of my Total Me Makeover.
I started on the getting my House in Order section.
I have shredded almost every useless piece of paper in this house. It took three days. and three large heavy duty trash bags.
Between my mom and I, I cleared the clutter from almost every room.
I folded up what seemed like a mountain of laundry. And put it away.
I am in the midst of cleaning off my desk, and organizing my bills, and my life.
The cleaning service is coming today.
This week, the focus is going to be on Getting This Body Together.
- Getting my locs retwisted finally after 2 months. Yeah. Looks a hot mess.
- I am getting a pedicure and my eyebrows threaded sometime this week.
- I am going to go to Sephora and buy some great new makeup.
- Since I’m going to see my in-laws this weekend, I’m definitely going clothes shopping. I can’t wear anything down there that I have been wearing.
- And finally, this dang catheter comes out on Wednesday!!! Wooo Hooo!!
So that’s it for this week! See you next time with an update!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!