You know how you have plans for your weekend, things you want to do and then you look up and its Sunday and you’ve done nothing?
Yes, that’s me.
This about sums up my weekend………
So a few things…
- We woke up Saturday morning to a torential downpour, tornado warnings, and blinking lights. But suddenly the sun came out . We’ve gone from 5 degrees to 60 in a 5 day period. SMH
- Our furnace downstairs broke. Then was repaired, then broke again. And now strangely working again….
- We went out to eat at Mary Mac’s. Mainly because they have a gluten free menu that I wanted to check out.
- The gluten free menu was small, but good. Pooksh’s favorite: chicken, was on the menu, so he was satisfied.
- I tried Fried Green Tomatoes for the first time( Cdub had no idea I hadn’t tried them and insisted). I wasn’t expecting the tartness? But I liked it! It came with this spicy sauce and they were so good! I think I’ve found a new favorite!
- I got a fitbit last week and I have been wearing it for a few days. I am amazed at how many steps I don’t take while at work and how many I take on my days off. It’s really amazing. If you want to be my friend on there, I’m LaShawn W, or you can find me through my email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I got some alone time on Sunday when Cdub took Pookah to play golf. He sent me the cutest photo…
- That salted caramel gelato is the devil. I cannot have it in the house anymore
- I’m trying to finalize what Bloggy Conference I’m going to this year. So many choices, such unlimited funds
- We are also starting to plan our trip to San Francisco in earnest. On the Blogging Front, I could plot to be in San Fran at the same time as Blogher and solve the whole issue…..
Anyhoo, that’s all that’ going on around here. How was your weekend? Planning any trips this year? Conferences? Share!!!