Every week, I see great things around the web that I just think EVERYONE should read. So once again, I’m sharing.
- There is a Russian Mother who takes the most AWESOME photos. I mean, breathtaking. I keep going back to this post to analyze everything about them, and then to just enjoy the art that is these photos.
- The Washington Post had a great article called “Should staying home with a sick kid cause a working mom so much anxiety?” It really hit home for me because everytime Pookah is sick, I worry about my job. It’s not as bad as it used to be thank goodness, but still..
- Danielle over at the Style and Beauty Blog had a great post about How to Start a Beauty Blog that I think applies to starting and maintaining ANY blog. I get asked a lot, How do I start a blog. Check out this post to the details. And then if you still want to start one, we’ll talk.
- Blogalicious 14 is in San Antonio, Texas! I’ve never been to San Antonio……..
- And this story to me shows the power of photography. The emotion it can capture. The ability to capture THAT moment. It’s what we all chase.
So that’s it for this week. See you guys next week.
Have a great weekend. And take some pictures!
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.