I got a blog award!!!!
Karma Pearl over at Hope Springs Eternal sent me this award!!! Thanks!!!!
This is kind of a “Pay it Forward” award, and the rules are as follows:
Share 7 things that you don’t already know about me.
Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Seven Things You Don’t Already Know About Me:
1. I have a scar on my right buttcheek from sitting on a wine glass when I was 4 or 5. I don’t know why I thought it would hold me.
2. I love Christmas. But refuse to do anything Christmas related until the day after Thanksgiving. I’m running late this year…….
3.I love chips and dip. Specifically Ruffles potato chips and Hellava Good French onion dip. Yummy!
4. I am a news junkie. I love the news. I love the today show, I love newspapers, I love Wolf Blitzer. I love Washingtonpost.com.
5. I love good pain meds, but I am reluctant to take them……..not a good thing.
6. In my misguided youth, I tried mariajuana…..and yes I did inhale……….
7. On that same note, I can drink any man woman or child under the table……come on…test me…..
My 7 nominations to receive this award are:
The Mrs over at Fish Bait, one of my dearest bloggy friends who is turning out to be a real life friend too!
Brown-eyed-girl over at Baby’s Breath: One of my first bloggy friends(turned real life friends) who has been with me from the beginning. Some days, I’ve really needed her support. I still do!!!!
Perky Titty over at I love my perky, itty bitty titty’s,( yes, you read that right) just for the sheer audacity of this blog. Really.
BMom over at Journey of Faith-a path to motherhood. She’s a new mom, and her blog has always been inspirational for me.
Baby Smiling over at Baby Smiling in BackSeat. Who could live without Thoughtful Thursdays?
Nina over at Ninapintasantamaria’s Blog. I totally get her and her sense of humor. LOVE THIS BLOGGER!
And last but certainly not least: Quiet Dreams over at Dreaming of Quiet Places. I’ve followed her story and her blog through several changes, but she is always always always an inspiration to strong women everywhere! YOU ROCK!!!!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!