This Everything But The Bagel Seasoning recipe is easy to make at home. Give yourself 5 minutes and 5 ingredients and it’s ready!
This blog post contains affiliate links. Everyday Eyecandy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This in no way affects my opinions of the books included in this post.
Something HORRIBLE happened last month: I used the last of my Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
If you are a fan, you know how devastated I was. Especially since it’s not an easy trip to get to Trader Joe’s for me.
So I set out to make my own, because WHY NOT?
If you love Everything Bagels and Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, you are going to want to bookmark, pin, and print out this recipe.
It is SO simple and so easy to make. And the best part?
It takes less than five minutes to make.
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Ingredients
- Poppy Seeds
- White Sesame Seeds
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Dried Minced Garlic
- Dried Onion Flakes
- Flaked Sea Salt ( This is the most important ingredient. It MUST BE FLAKED)
What to Do with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
So why are we making this seasoning? What’s so special about it? The fact that it tastes delicious on everything
- Sprinkle it on homemade bagels
- Shake over your avocado toast ( my personal fav)
- Put a little on your boiled eggs to jazz them up
- Add it to your hummus
- Use it as seasoning on your salmon or chicken before baking
- Sprinkle it over your roasted veggies
- Add it to your cream cheese
- and so many more ideas right here
How to Make Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
Gather all of your spices together.
Combine to spices in a big bowl and stir.
Yes, it really is that simple friends.
The key is the ratios that you will find below.
The recipe here will fill one 4oz Spice jar. I have these from Amazon.
- 1 Tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dried Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 tsp of Flaked Sea Salt
- Pour all spices into a bowl.
- Store in an airtight container or spice jar.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 65 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g