It’s Friday! And Valentine’s Day! But really, that means nothing to me since I’ve been in this house with this child since Tuesday. I’m.loosing.my.mind.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Go out and celebrate LOVE today! And remember, don’t show your love on just one day, make it a 365 day type of thing!
Anyway, since I’ve been home, I’ve been reading a lot of internets and just wanted to share a few links for you guys to enjoy!
- The Bored Panda does it again with this post full of Stunning Portraits of the World’s Remotest Tribes Before They Pass Away. These are gorgeous and gorgeous and more gorgeous.
- This wonderful post from Mommy Talk Show about loving her son before he was born. I understand. Even though I complain and moan and groan, I love my boy and feel like I’ve loved him forever.
- Beatrice Clay is doing 365 days of gratitude over on her blog. Some days are small things, some days big. I find it extraordinary that everyday she finds something to be grateful for . It’s a hard one for me, even though I have so much to be grateful for. I tend to be a glass half empty type person sometimes. But I love tuning in to see what she is grateful for everyday. Yesterday she was grateful for warm ghirardelli brownies. Yasssss.
- This post about the 10 Things to Think About Before Your Child Starts Kindergarten gave me a lot to think about. I’ve been so worried about him being ready academically that i hadn’t stopped to consider a few other things. Like opening containers at lunch time…..
- And finally this post from Chookooloonks about her Meditation Lens ( her macro lens). I feel the same way about my macro lens. It makes me stop, concentrate and really think about what I see through my lens. It’s my slow down lens, because you can’t hurry when you have to manually focus.
Have a great Weekend Guys!
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox