Hey it’s Friday, and I’m late posting, but I had something to do! LOL
First, random Pookah photo…..
Just a few things:
- I’ll be going back to blogging about 3 days a week now. I’m not a five-day a week girl and I know it. But I admit to trying to keep up with the Jones’ after BlogHer. But umm, noooo. It’s not gonna happen around here.
- After my last run, I decided to just rest my knee before I seriously hurt something. On a suggestion from a few of my readers, I googled a few stretches and realized that my oh so expensive and specially fitted new running shoes are probably part of the problem. I never had issues in my old trusty dusty New Balances. I’ll be making a trip back to the running store to talk to them about this.
- C-Dub’s birthday is tomorrow His wish? A day with his family and dinner at one of his favorite restaurants WITH Pookah and church the next day. Oh, and a trip to the golf store for a new club. SMH.
- I went to Pookah’s school this morning for Mom’s Day. I took my camera but forgot my memory card. :-(. Oh well, at least I had my iPhone.
- Work was so bad on Wednesday, I almost quit on the spot. Almost.
- Oh real estate agent is sending us houses. In an area of the suburbs that I had never thought of. One in an exclusive school district. It’s a smaller house, but…..
- I’ve only lost 1 pound this week. But at least it’s not a gain.
- It’s time to start thinking about a new lens for Christmas. I’m debating between Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens for Canon SLR Cameras* and Canon EF 35mm f/2 Wide Angle Lens for Canon SLR Cameras*
- That’s it. Have a great weekend!
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.