It’s Friday and I’m blah.
I’m just glad its the weekend and I have the WHOLE thing off!
First off, thanks everyone for the great advice and thoughts from yesterday. I’m still thinking on what I’m going to do. I’m going to see how he does over the weekend and probably talk to said teacher on Monday if I see that he is still hysterical over using the potty ( because I haven’t tried again since).
Anyway, on to the main point of this blog post.
I do read a lot of blogs during the week. And I came across a few posts that I think are worth sharing….
- Check out Bitch You Just Mad( yes, that is her handle and Blog name! LOVE HER). Her post on single mothers this week will either make you really mad or think really hard. Check it out.
- If you are into photography, my Bloggy buddy Veronica is giving away a ton of photography goodies in celebration of her DSLRiversary. Check it out!
- Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos did a post about sex, intimacy and marriage. It’s funny because I actually followed her blog because of her Sunday photo Meme and found so much more! But this post was interesting in that it makes you think about marriage, sex and intimacy….
- Jessica over at Mommyhood Next Right did a wonderful post that made me think about being present or in the moment with Pookah. Too often, I find myself wrapped up in my issues and don’t take the time to just play with my baby boy and enjoy him.
- And finally, after the Gwyneth Paltrow hubbub over her “controversial” tweet from Paris, I loved Very Smart Brother’s take on the whole issue…if you haven’t checked out this blog, please do. But warning, they can be a bit….much sometimes. LOL.
Well, that’s it for now, I’ll be fiddling with the blog this weekend trying to DIY with my blog. So bear with me. Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend. Don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers!
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.