So this week, I am FINALLY linking up with Dani over at OK Dani. She does a weekly Mind Right Monday and I keep saying that I am going to join and today I AM!!
So without further ado…
GOALS FOR THE WEEK:
- Start cleaning the guest rooms in preparation for my family coming next month. Right now they are dumping grounds. Got to change that
- Get all of the stuff for Pookahs’ party ready by Friday. and not at the last minute.
- To take a selfie with my Canon. And to post about it. Because I promised I would and I reneged( soooorrrry)
- Go to bed by 1130 every night.
- Stay within my allotted calories this week. EVERY SINGLE DAY. ( except Friday when I have to sample one of Pookah’s gluten free cupcakes)
I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
- A job.
- A job that lets me go to the bathroom whenever I want
- A job that lets me sit down….all…day…long
- A job that lets me have lunch…every..single..day…
- Pookah’s laugh. It’s soooo full of joy.( random there, I know)
- I will continue all of the daily projects I’ve got going. And not half ass them
- I WILL work out this week. I think that’s what’s been slowing down my weight loss. I haven’t been exercising consistently.
- I will start and finish putting together the photobook for Pookah’s 3rd year.
- I will order the photos for the photo wall that I’ve had planned for 9 months. Cause this is getting ridiculous.
So that’s it. I’ll be back next week to update you on what happened! Don’t forget to go over to Dani’s blog and link up!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!