So this week, I am FINALLY linking up with Dani over at OK Dani. She does a weekly Mind Right Monday and I keep saying that I am going to join and today I AM!!
So without further ado…
GOALS FOR THE WEEK:
- Start cleaning the guest rooms in preparation for my family coming next month. Right now they are dumping grounds. Got to change that
- Get all of the stuff for Pookahs’ party ready by Friday. and not at the last minute.
- To take a selfie with my Canon. And to post about it. Because I promised I would and I reneged( soooorrrry)
- Go to bed by 1130 every night.
- Stay within my allotted calories this week. EVERY SINGLE DAY. ( except Friday when I have to sample one of Pookah’s gluten free cupcakes)
I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
- A job.
- A job that lets me go to the bathroom whenever I want
- A job that lets me sit down….all…day…long
- A job that lets me have lunch…every..single..day…
- Pookah’s laugh. It’s soooo full of joy.( random there, I know)
- I will continue all of the daily projects I’ve got going. And not half ass them
- I WILL work out this week. I think that’s what’s been slowing down my weight loss. I haven’t been exercising consistently.
- I will start and finish putting together the photobook for Pookah’s 3rd year.
- I will order the photos for the photo wall that I’ve had planned for 9 months. Cause this is getting ridiculous.
So that’s it. I’ll be back next week to update you on what happened! Don’t forget to go over to Dani’s blog and link up!