It’s Monday folks! This episode will be kind of short, but here goes:
- Michael Vick. A couple of years ago he was the league pariah. NO ONE wanted to go near this guy. And suddenly, after last week and this week’s performance, everyone is on his nut sack. That’s right I said it. It’s amazing how fickle the fans/media/self-righteous assholes are.
- I’m going to see Harry Potter in 30 mintes. HARRY HARRY POTTER. Yes, I am THAT nerd.
- My baby has turned into a clingy, whiny, mess. WTH? I keep looking at him wondering who this impostor is!
- His birthday is in 4 days. I cannot believe that I’ve been somebody’s momma for a year.
- Phaedra’s lies have finally come to light. I mean really, why so much drama? And I’m going to need Kim to stop perpetrating like she knows what she’s talking about over there. Nurse my ass.
- I’m so excited about the money that comes along with my new position. I’m making plans to get out of debt over here and to finally buy us living room furniture after 5 years. Shallow, but dammit we need it!
- I am also going to organize my life and find room in our budget for a maid to come in once a month and for Pookah to go one more day to daycare. Because dammit I need it!
- And lastly, I am going to buy a study guide for the GRE. Yes, I will be in someones grad school next fall come hell or high water.
That’s all folks, see you next week……
Get Everyday Eyecandy in Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week.