And now this weeks episode of Random Thoughts…..
- 9/11. I can’t believe it’s been 9 years. I still remember exactly what I was doing that day. I was still living in DC. I was in bed, watching the Today Show. It was the end of the program, but they panned to the World Trade Center to report that a plane had crashed into the building. There was speculation about how and why, but it was like an after thought. I remember saying to my boyfriend at the time, ” Look at that, some stupid fool crashed into one of the World Trade buildings.” Then, on live television, we saw the second plane crash into the building. And life changed forever.
- And on another note, I hate to extend his 15 minutes of fame, but the Florida Pastor who started the “I want to burn Korans” controversy needs to disappear. Soon. This was obviously a publicity stunt.
- On a lighter note: When did Elmo take over Sesame Street? What happened to the Count? Cookie Monster? Snufalufagus?Bert and Ernie? And why is Oscar out of his can?
- While on my so called new “diet”, I’ve gained 3 pounds. Can I get a do over? I’m dragging my fat ass to the gym TODAY! I’ve got to look somewhat decent in a bathing suit in 14 days. Le sigh…..
- My child is cutting yet another tooth. New tooth=no sleep. WHY *cries*.
- The VMA’s……….and WHY do I still watch this?
- And finally, in an ode to football season…….WHO DAT! And oh, How ’bout them Skins?????
Stay tuned for next weeks episode……
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!