It’s Monday people! Time for Monday Randomness!
And without further ado….
- Was I the only one who cried when the first miner came out??? I’m trying to attribute it to hormones, but it really was a moving sight.
- My momma was here all last week, and is still here. I just ate a plate full of her homemade buttermilk biscuits………so I am sure you realize that there was no weight loss going on over here this week.
- The baby FINALLY got christened/dedicated this weekend. I say finally because he is almost 11 months old. My mother was giving me the “it’s about time” look.
- I played with the ipad last week. WOW. I am hooked. I understand the hype. But I still can’t justify spending $600 for it…
- Oh, and I made my decision…..NOOK! I just like the look of it better than the Kindle. It’s prettier, has color, you can upload music, and share books. And the covers are sooooo pretty.
- And finally, Pookah is trying to say words. He can repeat simple words VERY well. Bye bye, hi, night, good, no way , uh uh and a variety of others. …….I guess it’s time for me to stop saying shit around him huh??
Stay tuned for next week’s episode…