It’s Monday people! Time for Monday Randomness!
And without further ado….
- Was I the only one who cried when the first miner came out??? I’m trying to attribute it to hormones, but it really was a moving sight.
- My momma was here all last week, and is still here. I just ate a plate full of her homemade buttermilk biscuits………so I am sure you realize that there was no weight loss going on over here this week.
- The baby FINALLY got christened/dedicated this weekend. I say finally because he is almost 11 months old. My mother was giving me the “it’s about time” look.
- I played with the ipad last week. WOW. I am hooked. I understand the hype. But I still can’t justify spending $600 for it…
- Oh, and I made my decision…..NOOK! I just like the look of it better than the Kindle. It’s prettier, has color, you can upload music, and share books. And the covers are sooooo pretty.
- And finally, Pookah is trying to say words. He can repeat simple words VERY well. Bye bye, hi, night, good, no way , uh uh and a variety of others. …….I guess it’s time for me to stop saying shit around him huh??
Stay tuned for next week’s episode…
Join Our Newsletter
Join to get the latest eyecandy, tips and resources in your inbox