Well, here are my random thoughts for this week:
- Real Housewives of Atlanta. Guuuuuurrrrrrl! Where to start? Why did everyone want to tell Cynthia not to marry her man? Why was her man drunk when he got to the ceremony? And finally, why did she marry him???With no rings???
- I wouldn’t wear that dress, but it was bangin for her.
- And in the final episode, I discovered that I like Pheadra after all. She and Khandi are the only two with some good sense. And JOBS.
- Wheat free is going. Pookah didn’t seem to notice the transition at all as I’ve switched out foods.
- And the no bottle battle continues. I’ve got him down to the morning and the evening bottle. And the wake up in the middle of the night bottle.
- But the problem is, he won’t drink any milk at all ALL day long from that damn sippy cup. WTH?
- My husband finally saw the light and asked, no ORDERED me to find a maid service. QUICKLY.
- I squealed with joy and triumph on the inside, but played the tearful, yes honey, you are right I need help card.
- And that leads me to a big project I’m going to be working on in February while I’m on leave. I’ll discuss more about it later(maybe Thursday).
- I’m tired.
- I haven’t seen any of the Oscar movies and I’m not sure if I want to. Except maybe The Swan. That looks…..interesting.
- I FINALLY got my Nook color!!!!! TEAM NOOK ALL THE WAY!! It is AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!!
See you next week!!
Pookah drank from a cup!!! On the suggestions of one of my friends, I tried a Nuk sippy.
It worked!! he drank from it both last night and this morning!! And it had MILK in it!!! I am sooooo happy! There is hope!!!!
Get a FREE EBook!
When you sign up for our newsletter. Get tips, ideas and eyecandy right in your inbox!